Register to attend the 2022 Board Review in Gastroenterology and Best Practices Course in person below. Please note this registration is for attending the course in Tysons Corner, Virginia. We are moving forward with planning a live 2022 conference. If there are any major changes with the Covid-19 status, we will revert to a pre-recorded Zoom course as we did in 2020 and 2021.
If you register for the in-person course and we are forced to switch to a pre-recorded course presented as a live webcast, you will be able to view the webcast without having to make any changes to your registration. Our home page will be updated with the status of the 2022 course.
The registration fee (for the in-person course or live webcast) includes immediate access to:
- Online Practice Exams (a $525 value for > 900 questions)- available immediately upon purchase
- More than 25 Archived Lectures (a $500 value)- available immediately upon purchase
- Online Syllabus and Slides in color (a $475 value)- available 1-2 weeks before the course
- Online Video (a $1,600 value)- available about 1 week after the course with access for one year till Sept 2023
- New features on our website ( 13 min video of the Rectal Exam; audio summaries of abstracts from current national GI meetings)
You have the option of purchasing access to the 2021 course materials at a substantial discount with your registration. Please note that the discounted 2021 products can only be purchased as part of your registration for the 2022 course. Registrations submitted for only the 2021 products will be canceled and refunded immediately, minus a service charge.
PLEASE NOTE: If you order a printed syllabus, it will be given to you AT the live course or shipped to you if you’re watching via the webcast. The syllabus is not printed until a few weeks before the course.
Venue Phone: (703) 893-1234Address:
You can make your reservations using this link: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/IADRT/G-WAS1
For the 2022 Steinberg Course, the group rate at the Hyatt is $169. Our discount code is G-WAS1
2022 GI Board Review Live Course
August 20, 2022 - August 22, 2022
7:00 am - 5:00 pm