August 22-25, 2020
Registration for the the 2020 pre-recorded course includes access to the following (until September 30, 2021):
- Access to the daily webcast archives (available by midnight each day of the course)
- Online videos of the lectures from the 2020 course (available approximately 1 week after the course)
- Downloadable audio of the lectures from the 2020 course (available approximately 1 week after the course)
- Downloadable Syllabus of the Course in color (available 1-2 weeks before the course)
- Archived Lectures from the Steinberg Course (immediate access upon registration)
- Online Practice Exams (900+ questions) (immediate access upon registration)
Nurse Practitioners & Phys. Assistants: $1,400
If registering as a fellow, you’ll be asked to provide your fellowship director’s email address
Printed Syllabus: $175
(Will be given to you when you check in at the registration desk)
Please note: If you register AFTER August 10, 2020 and purchase the printed syllabus, you will not receive it before the course starts.
Registration add-ons MUST accompany either physician, Nurse Practitioners & Phys. Assistants, or Fellows regsitration.
- The printed syllabus is NOT included with your registration. The printed syllabus can be purchased for an additional $175 and will be shipped to you.
- As stated above, access to the 2019 video and audio lectures is NOT included with your registration. However, you can purchase access to these products at discount as part of your registration. Your access to these products would be for 1 year from the date of registration.
- Charges will appear as “GIBRDREV” or “Capital Academics” on your credit card statement.
- Once registration is complete, no refunds will be given.
Select your registration ticket(s) below
2020 Pre-Recorded Course
August 22, 2020 - August 30, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm