The 2022 William M. Steinberg Board Review in Gastroenterology and Best Practices Course is now open for registration. The course will take place August 20-22, 2022* at the Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
Register before February 1, 2022 and receive a discounted rate ($140 off of the regular price)!
Physicians: $1,610 ($1750 after February 1, 2022)
Nurse Practitioners / Physician Assistants: $1,510 ($1650 after February 1, 2022)
Fellows: $1,110 ($1250 after February 1, 2022)
The registration fee (for the in-person course or live webcast) includes immediate access to:
- Online Practice Exams (a $525 value for > 900 questions)- available immediately upon purchase
- 21 Archived Lectures (a $500 value)- available immediately upon purchase
- Online Syllabus and Slides in color (a $475 value)- available 1-2 weeks before the course
- Online Video (a $1,600 value)- available about 1 week after the course with access for one year till Sept 2023
- New features on our website ( 13 min video of the Rectal Exam; audio summaries of abstracts from current national GI meetings)
You have the option of purchasing access to the 2021 course materials at a substantial discount with your registration. Please note that the discounted 2021 products can only be purchased as part of your registration for the 2022 course. Registrations submitted for only the 2021 products will be canceled and refunded immediately, minus a service charge.
* Although we are planning on a live conference, that depends on the Covid-19 status. If unfavorable, we may opt for a pre-recorded course as we did in 2020 and 2021.