The Board Review in Gastroenterology course is designed for fellows, physicians in practice preparing to take the certifying or recertifying board examination, and/or those who desire a comprehensive review of gastroenterology. A faculty of expert clinicians from around the country will emphasize board-type review questions and answers that will help you prepare for the examination. The review will include information on the diagnosis and management of disorders of the esophagus, stomach and duodenum, small and large bowels, pancreas and liver. The course can be attended live or via live webcast (with all lectures archived for 7 days to purchasers of the webcast) or via DVD and or audio following the course.
This course features:
- Intensive review for those taking the gastroenterology Certification or Recertification exam or those wanting a comprehensive refresher course
- Gastroenterology course with the most experience. Dr. Steinberg has directed this course 24 times since 1985. Over 8,900 gastroenterologists have attended, many several times.
- Hand-picked superb faculty from all over the United States
- Free online board-type exams for those attending the course or purchasing the webcast or DVD's or audios of the course with > 400 questions. (The online exams can be purchased separately from the course for those not attending -see Products above)
- 1500+ page syllabus in printed form or on flash drive. We plan to have the syllabus in a downloadable form for the 2015 course.
- Hundreds of Board-type questions and answers in lectures and in syllabus*
- 5 hours of archived lectures on anatomy/physiology, radiology and pathology for those attending the course or purchasing the webcast or purchasing the DVD's or Audio's of the course
- 100 pathology, radiology, motility or endoscopy unknowns on display boards.
- Up to 50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
™ - making this the most economical GI board review course ( dollars/CME credit)
The William M. Steinberg Borad Review in Gastroenterology course plans to submit this activity to ABIM for acceptance for MOC credit as soon as ABIM is ready to receive applications. If the activity is accepted we will submit any applicants information to ABIM in order for MOC points to be granted.
Live course attendees who need to leave the course early can have access to the course webcast for up to 7 days after the course ends
*The creators of these questions have no knowledge of actual ABIM questions
The conference is held in Arlington, Virginia - just minutes away from Washington, D.C.!