The William M Steinberg Board review in Gastroenterology course is designed for fellows, and post- fellowship physicians preparing to take their Certifying or Recertifying board exam and/ or for those who desire a comprehensive review of gastroenterology. A faculty of expert clinicians from around the country will emphasize relative up-to-date information supplemented with board –type questions. Audience participation is encouraged with the use of our new Audience Response System (ARS). The review will include information on the diagnosis and management of disorders of the esophagus, stomach, small and large intestine, pancreas, biliary tree and liver. The course can be attended live or via live webcast (all lectures are archived for 7 days after the course for re-review) or via purchase of our video or audio products.
This course features:
- Intensive review for those taking the gastroenterology Certification or Recertification exam or those wanting a comprehensive refresher course.
- Gastroenterology course with the most experience. Dr. Steinberg has directed this course 25 times since 1985. Over 9,500 gastroenterologists have attended, many several times.
- Hand-picked superb faculty from all over the United States.
- 28 Hours of live lectures over 4 days using Audience Response System (ARS) to interact with the audience.
- All lecturers create multiple board type questions as part of their presentation.*
- > 1500 page syllabus that contain all the slides shown at the course.
- > 100 Pathology, Radiology, Motility, Endoscopy unknowns on display boards.
- Access to the online exams (> 600 questions in exam format).
- Access to archived lectures on anatomy, physiology, radiology and pathology (approximately 10 hours of viewing for an additional approximate 10 hours of CME credit)
- Up to 44 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (plus another 10 credits for watching the archived lectures).
- 28 ABIM MOC points.
- Course is also on webcast (all lectures archived for 7days for review 24/7 from home or your office).
- Course is video and audiotaped and these enduring materials can be purchased after the course.
*The creators of these questions have no knowledge of actual ABIM questions
The conference is held in Arlington, Virginia - just minutes away from Washington, D.C.!