The Board Review in Gastroenterology course is designed for fellows, physicians in practice preparing to take the certifying or recertifying board examination, and/or those who desire a comprehensive review of gastroenterology. A faculty of expert clinicians from around the country will emphasize board-type review questions and answers that will help you prepare for the examination. The review will include information on the diagnosis and management of disorders of the esophagus, stomach and duodenum, small and large bowels, pancreas and liver.
This course features:
- Intensive review for those taking the gastroenterology Certification or Recertification exam or those wanting a comprehensive refresher course
- Gastroenterology course with the most experience. Dr. Steinberg has directed this course 24 times since 1985. Over 8,900 gastroenterologists have attended, many several times.
- Hand-picked superb faculty from all over the United States
- Free online exam -for those attending the course or purchasing the DVD or Audio of the 2014 course- containing > 400 questions
- 1500+ page syllabus in printed form or on flash drive. We plan to have the syllabus in a downloadable form for the 2015 course.
- Hundreds of Board-type questions and answers in lectures and in syllabus*
- 100 pathology, radiology, motility or endoscopy unknowns on display boards.
- Up to 50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
™ - making this the most economical GI board review course ( dollars/CME credit)
*The creators of these questions have no knowledge of actual ABIM questions
The conference is held in Arlington, Virginia - just minutes away from Washington, D.C.!